As we have to save for such a trip next year to be honest I didn’t plan on going anywhere this year really. But, somehow my diary is filling up fast!. In order to spend less and save more, for The Big One 2015, I have decided to stay close to home and primarily explore the UK, in and around London, and if the price is right I plan to visit few places in Europe too, on a shoe string budget. The trips I take this year may be a day to a few days long, or a few weeks. It all depends how far I get and where I go and how much cash I have.
These are my travel plans for the summer and Spring………..so far;)
Spring Adventures Plans
Malta – 17th March 2014 Flight £70 rtn
- Cardiff – May 4th 2014- Mini Break.
- Stockholm. Sweden – 5th June 2014 – Tanya And I are back on the road again. Our first trip together since met and traveled together from Bangkok- Singapore 2012 – Booked yesterday!! ( rtn Flight £45 bargin!)
Summer Adventures Plans
change of plans – Old plan Backpacking from Granada Spain – to Lisbon, Portugal.
- New plan Backpacking in Andalusia, Spain. 15th September 2014 – Fernando’s Crash Course in Backpacking, and some much-needed quality time together. Booked and locked in the diary! ( Flight £75 rtn pretty good!)
- Bournemouth date TBC – Sun, Sea, Fun and frolic weekender!
- Box hill – Date TBC- A day hike & Pic Nic. – train £8rtn
- Cambridge – Date TBC – Punting on the river
Possible Winter Adventures
Christmas – Having family all over the World makes it difficult to decide who to spend the holidays with.
The choices are:
- Tenerife, Canary Islands – With Fernando’s Family
- Atlanta, USA – My Sister & her Family ( I have a new baby niece I am yet to see)
- Grenada, Caribbean. – With My Mum.