Grandmas was our home for our final weeks of 4 in Bali. I Like to call Grandmas, Queen of the budget hotels. it’s ideally located at he intersection of Kuta and legian so cathing a ab in nevr an issue. in anay directon you will find bars restaurants, & shops. The Legian market is a 5 min walk, the Beach 10 min walk, Kuta clubs 10 min walk. The breakfast is pretty good hot and cold selections. if your not feelingit then there is a great cafe directly across the road ( coffee corner)
- Good value for money – defiantly one of the better budget travel options in Kuta & legian.
- The location. 10 mins walk to beach and a decent selection of bars and restaurant in its immediate surrounding.
- Tv tons of channels in english. Shower, the only really hot shower we had ( and we stayed in 2 4 star hotels) the pressure was great.
- Modern, simple, comfortable rooms ( well the one we stayed in was great
- The noise from the main road is crazy load allll day and allll night. Doubl glazing needed for the rooms on the main road side.
- Rooms are very small but comfy and fine for two people . great for travelers couples, girlie or lads holiday.
- Lack hotel facilities like a pool, or nice chill our areas, roof top terrace etc.
All in all – 4/5
This hotel gets my best all-rounder medal for value for money hotels in Legian & Kuta . Grandmas offers super clean, modern, good quality rooms (hot shower), fast wifi, good hot breakfast, & great TV channels the only thing missing is on site chill out areas or a pool but for the price you can not even begin to complain.
Click photos to view bigger.