Kuba Nusa is a charming family run guesthouse in the town of jungutbatu. On approach its exterior looks super shabby but don’t let this fool you, beyond the shabby entrance 8 clean , modern and comfortable rooms can be found – The island is tiny so nothing is really far however, Kuba Nusa, is slap bang in the middle of town, just 5 mins walk to beach, 3 mins to bars and restaurants. The breakfast sold on site is great, perfect start to the day and extremely cheap.s
- The location – its near everything, short walk from where you get picked up and dropped off by the boat.
- The moped rental – great bikes available everyday for just 70k per day
- The rooms – are comfortable, and clean – we had the superior room and basically for the extra pennies you get a large room as well as a small living room, with a TV. but no terrace. *Tip *I wouldn’t recommend it unless you are actually going to use the extra living room area.Also the Tv has no english channels ( only Indonesian) **Tip* The terrace only comes with the standard rooms.
- Staff – Friendly and laid back family who run the place! they make you feel welcome and at home but also giv yo yur space .
- – No hot water, Mehhhh but its to be expected on an island such as this.
- – Wifi is not great, it’s ok to browse facebook and emails but you can’t watch a you tube vide or upload pics etc FB.
- – Gekos in the rooms : ) mehh again to be expected on an island such as this but i just can’t stand them so they are going in 🙂
All in All – 3.5 /55
fantastic place to stay on th island especially if you are on a budget. great for couples families on ab udget and groups of friends. I would stay here again for sure.